Series 4000 Right Angle Gearbox 3-Bolt
Precision die-cast aluminium housed, 2 & 3 (& 4-way*) hardened ground steel shaft designs, with common, (or, independent, hollow, or manual disengaging/reversing*) output shaft options and 1:1, or 1:2, (or 1:3*) reduction gearing, for 10,000 hours life @ 1,400rpm; from 1/2 up to 8.65HP (44Nm) max.
- Two- & three-Way shafts.
- Standard, and REVERSING* with neutral gearboxes.
- Ratios 1:1 & 1:2.
- Vacuum die-cast Aluminium construction. Unequalled in the market.
- Metric sizes from 8mm to 25mm shafts
- Torque from 1.5 to 44Nm.
- Power traction to 8.65HP.
- 100% Designed & Made in Italy
Series 4000 right angled gearboxes are designed for applications requiring a housing with 3 holes.
*See separate Catalogues for Series 2000 Disengaging/Reversing, Series 2000 and Series 5000.
Click to view a PDF