Series 2000 Right Angle Gearbox 4-Bolt
Precision die-cast aluminium housed, 2, 3 & 4-way hardened ground steel shaft designs, with common, independent, hollow, or manual disengaging/reversing* output shaft options and 1:1, 1:2, or 1:3 reduction gearing, for 10,000 hours life @ 1,400rpm; from 1/2 up to 10HP (50Nm) max.
- Two, three, four, and hollow shafts.
- Standard, and REVERSING* with neutral gearboxes.
- Ratios: 1/1, 1/2, 1/3
- Vacuum die-cast Aluminium construction. Unequalled in the market.
- Metric sizes from 8mm to 24mm shafts
- Torque from 1.5 to 50Nm.
- Power traction to 10hp.
- 100% Designed & Made in Italy
Series 2000 right angled gearboxes are designed for applications requiring a housing with 4 holes.
*See separate Catalogues for Series 2000 Disengaging/Reversing, Series 4000 and Series 5000.
Click to view a PDF