Producing shaft couplings with unique advantages, ‘in-house’, for circa 45 years:
An expanding, well managed, dynamic, worldwide company with trained & qualified staff, CAD engineering, modern machines & the latest CA inspection, which guarantees cost effective, high quality performance!
Inkoma’s unique ‘PK’ OFFSET and ‘LINEFLEX’ flexible shaft Coupling designs, accommodate:
- Large, fixed (or variable), radially ‘free’, Shaft Offsets (up to 320mm), in
- An extremely Compact, ‘Floor-Space-Saving’ length envelope.
- Elimination of Re-action Loading on shaft support- bearings, with
- Torsionally Stiff, true CV, Precision Power Transmission, and
- Larger (potentially life-extending) +/-2mm, ‘headed-pin’ restricted, Axial Tolerance.
- Interchangeability with ‘SCHMIDT’ & ‘SEMIFLEX’ and competitive ‘In-house’ Manufacture.
Our UK & Eire Main Dealership also includes the ‘INKOTURN’, ‘INKOFLEX’, ‘KSO’ (Oldham), ‘INKOCROSS’ (Axially loadable) & ‘ELAFLEX’ flexible coupling ranges for numerous other solutions, whilst Polygon & splined shafting, spindles & racking, with Clamp Rings & Muff Couplings; Screw Jacks, Bevel Gearboxes, Spring-Actuated / DC Powered-release brakes & Linear Actuators complete the Product Palette.